NGN develops turn-key integration solutions, integrates them as part of a comprehensive project, creates integration architecture and provides designer supervision, audits implemented solutions, prepares various options to improve performance and reliability, maintains systems during operation, and analyses integration solutions in order to forecast implementation results and reduce risk.
Today, cutting-edge enterprise business applications help make key business processes more efficient and transparent, ensure continuous control over performance indicators and information accuracy, and increase capitalization and company investment attractiveness.
NGN implements, maintains and integrates business applications described below.
- Corporate Performance Management and Enterprise Process Management (CPM/EPM)
- Business intelligence and data warehousing solutions
- Big Data & Analytics
- Predictive analysis and data mining systems
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Chain Management (SCM) and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Transport Management Systems (TMS)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) systems
- Business Process Management (BPM)
Integration solutions: Comprehensive approach to integration
Integration solutions ensure the availability of and convenient access to consistent and up-to-date information in all corporate systems. When implementing integration projects, NGN considers:
- Functional and non-functional capabilities of integration solution components and compliance with customer's requirements
- Integration solution roadmap, capacity and scalability requirements
- Customer's IT infrastructure specifics and technological standards
- Information security and access management requirements
- Procurement/licensing costs and further support costs
Formunuz başarılı bir şekilde gönderilmiştir.